Harvesting October Kaiten updates
- Add and remove links for multiple cards at the same time
- The "Vote" field on the card can look like a bar of one type of emoji or a set of emoji.
- Authors of support tickets can evaluate the work of your service in a letter or in the interface of the "Support Service" module.
Add and remove links for multiple cards at the same time
Edit links for several cards at the same time using the "Batch Actions" function. You can bind or unbind both parent and child cards. Batch action can help you shorten the routine and free up time for important work.
How to setup
Click on the "Batch actions" icon in the right panel → select the cards for which you want to edit the links → click the "Select action" button → Manage links → select which card you want to link or unlink.
The "Vote" field in the card can look like a scale of one type of emoji or a set of emoji
When creating a custom field with the "Vote" type, you can customize its appearance as a set of different emojis or an emoji scale.
How to setup
- Open Menu -> Custom properties
- Click "Add custom properties"
- Select the type of field "Vote", enter the name of the field, appearance, type of assessment. Click "Save".
4. Open the card where you want to add the field. Press the purple plus button.
5. In the menu that opens, click on the field name that you created earlier.
Evaluation of the service by the author of the application
Now authors of applications can rate your work in a notification email about the completion of the application or in the interface of the "Service Desk" module.
Evaluation in a email
After the application is completed, its author will receive a notification email. In the same email, she can evaluate the work of your service.
In order for your clients to receive such letters, you need to do the following:
- Open the menu → Service Desk → Services → click on the required service
- In the section "Email notifications for request author" check the box next to the item "Movement to the "done" typed column"
- In the section "Vote setting" select or create the required field.
Evaluation in the interface of the "Service Desk" module
After the client leaves the application, she will have the opportunity to rate.
- Go to the interface of the "Service Desk" module.
https: //your company name in Kaiten/sd/
- Open the "Closed orders" tab
- Click on the required application
- Rate in the box with an emoji scale
In the application, you can only vote using the emoji scale.
Get customer feedback and get better. See you in a month!